Sacred scribe publishing
We welcome submissions to our Sacred Scribe Publishing family. Please read our requirements carefully as submissions that do not follow the below standards will not be reviewed.
We accept unsolicited submissions and agented and un-agented submissions. We prefer proposals, but if your manuscript is finished you can send that as well. We’ve provided a detailed list of what we need to see when we consider a project.
To be considered, fill out the form below.
Cover Letter Requirements
- First and Last Name
- E-Mail Address
- Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Phone number including area code
- Working title
- Why did you write this book?
- Who is your target audience?
- Please describe any promotional or marketing plans that you have in mind.
- A market/audience analysis, including similar titles. An up-to-date listing of your own marketing and publicity experience and/or plans.
- Please tell us a little about your professional background (author bio) your vita and/or qualifications to write the book.
- Including an overview of the book
- A complete table of contents
- Two or three sample chapters with illustrations/imagery